Following the rules…
We are all responsible for our own behaviour.
Hyde staff are here to help guide you towards responsible behaviour and will remind
you frequently of our 5 rules.
If you choose not to work within our school rules there will be consequences:
– If you choose to break our rules your name will be put on the board and you will be reminded of our expectations.
– If you continue to behave in an unacceptable manner, you will receive a 5 minute detention with your class teacher.
– Should you still choose not to behave in a responsible way, you will have a 10 minute detention with your class teacher.
– If you do not take this final opportunity to work within our agreed rules, you will be removed from the classroom and issued with a detention for the following day after school. You will still have to attend the 10 minute detention with your class teacher.
– Violence, swearing, bullying or abuse to staff will result in immediate removal from your lesson.
Out Of Lessons:
The following are some of the behaviour choices that will result in a school detention:
– Running inside school
– Dropping litter
– Eating or drinking on corridors
– Lack of basic equipment
– Using mobile phone/mp3 player
Failure to attend detention will result in your parents being contacted and could lead to exclusion from school.